Senior Payments Solutions Manager III
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage large-scale complex programs and strategic initiatives with internal and external Partners.
- Leads solution definition and solution design both internal and with external partners independently.
- Identify opportunities/issues/gaps, crisply define them, and proactively work with appropriate business, product and engineering teams across Lyft to execute
- Leads prioritization of Pay solutions / technical requirements and champions resolution of solution / product gaps internally
- Manage expectations and resolve conflicts that balance internal and external requirements related to product, engineering, implementation, and operational areas.
- Communicate and prioritize development with product management and engineering teams and ensure readiness planning and rollout with relevant teams.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting partners and third-party vendors and create and execute programs to address those issues.
- Specify design and implement major changes to existing architecture Communicate and report the key milestones and readiness timelines to internal and external audiences.
- Drive content for internal business communications highlighting various initiatives, successes, and platform improvement opportunities.
- 8 + years of experience in product management or solution architecture in marketplace, technology, ecommerce and payments industries
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver strategic and complex projects with significant business and customer impact
- Developing business requirements, reviewing specifications, analyzing cost/benefit of project selection, and communicating results throughout the organization.
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
- Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact and influence outcomes in matrixed environment
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated track history of working with nascent products/services in new markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially to senior executives
- Attention to and provide a high-level of detail in every action
- Strong time management skills
- M.B.A. is preferred
- 12+ years of work experience
- Problem-solving passion and service orientation
- Effective in dealing with senior executives in customer organizations
- History of effectively managing external customers and successfully working with internal teams to build new capability and implement projects
- Show independence and flexibility in dealing with multiple complex issues
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and cross-functional team influence
- Ability to execute on programs and projects with minimal resources
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor in all situations
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Stevens Transport, Dallas, TX
Freelance Moderator - Spanish
Badoo, London, UK
Provider Engagement Manager
Clover Health, El Paso, TX
Logistics Coordinator - UK
1stdibs, Wyboston, UK
Zoox, San Francisco, CA
Travel Intrapreneur (for India)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin or a Location in India