Sales Operations Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Facilitate OKR and Business Review process for sound strategic planning and goal achievement, including managing the process and business leads, providing guidance, and assessing results.
- Provide strategic support and consulting for organizational priorities though program leadership, stakeholder partnership, and pro-active recommendations.
- Frame and break down complex problems into key components, design program analysis to drive to insight, answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to drive results.
- Gather & analyze data, information, opinion, and research through quantitative and qualitative mechanisms to make decisions on critical strategic issues.
- Be at the forefront of thought leadership for Lyft’s Enterprise monetization strategy.
- Drive high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) strategic planning, territory optimization, process optimization, forecast modeling.
- Build and own the sales plan including headcount capacity planning, quota and compensation planning, territories and account tiers, and our booking and revenue models.
- Plan and execute all initiatives and programs for maximum impact by minimal disruption to your key stakeholders in the sales team.
- Own and hold the sales team accountable to activity, pipegen, and bookings targets.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years experience in sales, sales management, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, or sales operations
- Deep experience analyzing data and the ability to use data to drive insights and decision-making
- Sophisticated understanding of various performance metrics and KPI’s for sales, channel, and business development teams
- Comfortable presenting to and partnering with executives to solve complex business challenges
- Able to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information supporting a rapidly changing organization
- Self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and who will take the initiative to improve them
- Experience creating compensation plans and setting quotas for multiple sales roles and regions
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with Excel, SQL, Tableau, Looker, SFDC
- MBA preferred
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environment
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Small Business (SMB) - Account Executive
Prezi, San Francisco
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Dallas, TX
Account Operations Executive
Client Engagement Manager, Corporate Risk
Dataminr, New York
Practice Director, EMEA North
Inside Sales Consultant
Constant Contact, Loveland, CO