Strategic Partnerships Analyst
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards with the utmost analytical rigor to ensure reporting accuracy and contractual obligations to partners are met.
- Be a data master, develop a superb understanding of common partner integrations and their corresponding data instrumentation to maximize performance observability.
- Dive deep into partnership performance data to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Use data to develop key performance insights and provide recommendations to Business Development team to inform current and future partnerships.
- Compile, analyze, and distribute data for standard reports and ad-hoc requests.
- Rapidly assess reporting anomalies and appropriately inform impacted stakeholders.
- Ability to synthesize and organize data/information into actionable recommendations.
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical cross-functional teams clearly, and at times simultaneously.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of professional experience (Consulting, Finance, Marketing), analytics experience preferred
- BA / BS degree in a quantitative discipline (Business, Economics, Statistics)
- Advanced SQL experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail
- Ability to work and thrive in fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.