Regulatory Operations Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Manage a team of 3 direct reports, possibly more. Support their respective projects and lines of work by mentoring where appropriate
- Work collaboratively across multiple functions, including Product, Customer Support, Legal, Government Relations, Trust and Safety, Auditing & Reporting and Communications
- Align cross-functional teams around requirements and priorities, determine business goals and track progress across all projects
- Continuously improve internal processes to respond more quickly to fast-changing regulatory issues
- Optimize the utilization of offshore resources to drive business metrics
- Lead and prioritize deep dives into team data to uncover new product and business opportunities.
- Be a strong communicator no matter what the audience: drivers or colleagues
- Increase departmental efficiency and scalability by analyzing team workflows and crafting and testing solutions
- Maintain a cohesive team by training, and mentoring direct reports
- Successfully handle conflicts and fire drills - not an uncommon experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of operations experience working with legal and compliance teams
- 2+ years experience in working with Customer Support (preferably Zendesk) and/or any offshore partner teams
- 2+ years of experience managing direct reports and advocating on their behalf
- Proficiency in large scale project or program management
- Ability to establish quantifiable goals and report on progress towards individual and team targets
- Experience developing and implementing new process associated with program or policy creation
- Ability to understand and react to changing priorities even when not all the information is available
- Capable of multi-tasking while staying organized and detailed oriented
- SQL experience a plus!
- Lyft user/believer
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Pitch Your Position!
Fearless, Baltimore - Fearless HQ
Pharmacy Economics and Pricing Lead
GoodRx, Santa Monica, CA
Head of Sales, Market Research Services
Dalia Research, Berlin
Customer Success Manager
Zylo, Indianapolis, IN
Merchant Operations Associate
DoorDash, Phoenix, AZ
Marketing Operations Specialist
Mixpanel, San Francisco, CA