- Being the strategic organizational leader driving our future direction on Fraud, Identity and Risk in collaboration with Product Management and Engineering
- Being the front leader on resolution of fraud issues and other escalations where bank senior management gets involved
- Manage and support fraud and identity teams responsible for analyzing, investigating and preventing suspected fraudulent activity
- Oversee the design, development and management of real-time risk and fraud rules and models to predict and manage risk associated with new and existing accounts and to combat systematic fraud, identity theft fraud, etc.
- Develop, enhance and review fraud identification and prevention solutions, processes and ensure appropriate cross-functional support to deal with systematic and malicious fraud events
- Estimate and forecast losses and partner with Finance, Business Leaders and Regional GMs to manage the impact to profitability of the overall Lyft business and individual regions
- Communicate and report overall status, primary metrics, key fraud and identity issues and solution plans and readiness timelines to senior management and executives
- Establish business cases and projected ROI on investment to identify and prioritize opportunities to reduce all forms of malicious and friendly fraud and account takeovers and chargebacks
- Develop and manage the end-to-end process with various Lyft teams, such as customer support teams, to resolve customer-related fraud issues exceeding service-level metrics and providing the best possible customer experience
- Identify enhancements to Lyft fraud and identity services, communicate and prioritize development with product management and engineering teams
- Ability to manage a team, including selection of staff members, providing ongoing feedback, fostering teamwork and meeting team-related goals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 12+ years of experience in Fraud and Risk across payment, e-commerce, retail, digital media or financial services industries with a Master's degree/MBA
- Experience in leading large fraud and risk teams for multi-billion dollar financial services industry segments with a thorough knowledge of payment fraud risk practices including issuer authorization, decline and chargeback policies
- Expert knowledge, skills and demonstrated track record across a range of functions including various payment channels, including point of sale and e-commerce
- Proven experience in reducing fraud successfully and building sustainable fraud programs with minimal resources Proven ability to attract, develop and grow fraud and risk talent and personnel - manage, guide and grow a team of smart and passionate individuals to exceed team and department goals
- Demonstrate a bias for action in resolving fraud issues and to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Be extremely focused on data and analytics to solve problems and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and cross-functional team influence Tenacity to keep issues top of mind of relevant stakeholders and conviction to make the right decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially to senior executives
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Insight Data Engineering Fellows Program - New York
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting June 4, 2018: Final Applications Due March 26 - New York
Azure Cloud Evangelist / Application Architect
Catapult Systems, Houston
Digital Strategy & Web Analytics Specialist (Req # 17185)
SonicWall, Milpitas, California
Data Analyst (Marketing)
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Boston
Solution Architect New York
Zuora, New York