Software Engineer, Fraud
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- 3+ years experience in backend software development & highly distributed systems
- 3+ years shipping production code in Python, Go, Java or another object-oriented language
- Have a customer focused mindset to build scalable and extensible platforms used by analysts, data scientists, and engineers alike
- Proficient with SQL, comfortable with performing exploratory data analysis to draw insights on emerging trends.
- Experience in payment fraud, account security, anti-spam, or fake account detection.
- Experience or interest in machine learning models and pipelines
- Experience or interest in experimentation or A/B testing frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Application Support Engineer
ThirdLove, Cordoba, Argentina
Software Engineer, Web Ads
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Automation Engineer, Mac
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Software Engineer Full Stack
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Customer Success Engineer
Acquia, Reading, UK