Product Manager, Infrastructure
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of product management, technical product design or equivalent consultant experience.
- Technical background in Computer Science, related engineering disciplines, or data infrastructure.
- Experience with building and launching software infrastructure and tools for wide use inside and outside the company.
- Strong analytical skills: Understanding of data pipelines as well as how is analyzed to inform the success of business.
- Ability to define success metrics for your own work and products.
- Passion for Lyft and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Natural ability to influence things happening around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of the product ecosystem in data, including open source solutions, 3rd party landscape, build/buy evaluations, influencing vendor roadmap, and capacity planning.
- Strong communication skills: an ability to explain the mechanisms, implications, and consequences of technology choices. Skills to connect engineering, business, and other stakeholders to common purposes.
- Experience leading sustained efforts post-launch to assure reliability, performance, and steady improvement in features.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- Experience building and scaling a successful startup from the ground up.
- Experience working in a Growth Product Manager role, with a strong data background.
- Avid Lyft user.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Product Manager
Tradeshift, Suzhou, China
Product Owner - Atlassian Collaboration Tools
Schibsted, Stockholm, Krakow, Gdansk, Barcelona
Senior Recipe Developer and Editor
Pivotal Cloud Foundry Solutions - Senior Product Manager, Field Delivery
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, Chicago, Denver, New York
Director of Product Marketing
Patreon, San Francisco