Manager, Real Estate Planning
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a seasoned real estate strategist to help guide the expansion of our retail presence. Imagine beautifully branded spaces throughout our cities where Lyft drivers can fuel up, get their car serviced, get support from friendly Lyft staff, connect with other drivers, and invest in themselves. We envision community centers with cafes, meditation rooms, nap pods, and more. Someday, these centers will likely support both our human driver community and our fleet of autonomous vehicles.
The possibilities are endless but the plans are only in their infancy. We require an expert who is passionate about retail, data-driven decision making and excited to immerse themselves in the driver experience. The ideal candidate is an analytic superhero with an entrepreneur’s spirit.
Lyft has always stood at the intersection of the digital and the physical. If you’re fired up to bring our passion for drivers into the retail world, we want to hear from you. This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Director of Retail Development.
- Create the development of a national and market level real estate strategy to provide an approach to real estate placement.
- Support territory and market level teams in the development and build real estate strategies.
- Prioritize future growth by determining essential markets for entry or expansion.
- Make the necessary adjustments to keep company ahead of the competition and positioned for sustainable growth.
- 3 or more years of experience in mapping for retail / commercial real estate.
- Proficiency in project management, real estate and financial software solutions, such as Buxton, Esri, etc.
- Partner with multiple team members. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Manage multiple and complex projects simultaneously.
- Basic SQL experience required.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.