Software Engineer, Financial Infrastructure
Lyft, San Francisco
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Lyft engineering creates services to foster a remarkable marketplace to connect passengers and drivers in our community. Our Financial Infrastructure Team is charged with ensuring that we have highly accurate and reliable financial data available to the business. In addition to building a seamless and reliable financial data pipeline, this team will also build analysis tools for financial planning and analysis.
The quality and reliability of this information is fundamental for Lyft’s ability to make the best decisions to drive future growth, raise capital, and meet our financial compliance obligations. The team must maintain a very high bar for data quality while supporting the rapidly increasing amount of transactions and the growing complexity of the business.
If you are motivated to make an impact on creating a robust and scalable financial infrastructure, this is the opportunity for you and let us have a conversation
- Hands-on experience with highly reliable distributed systems.
- Passion for platform applications that empower product features.
- Rigor in code quality and architecture design.
- Comfort working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proficiency in SQL language and some RDBMS.
- Proficiency in mainstream programming languages, such as Python, Java.
- Expertise in MPP database (e.g. Redshift) and NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Expertise in data computing platforms (e.g. spark, Hive).
- Previous experience with financial, accounting, and payments systems.
- Knowledge of financial planning and analytics (FP&A).
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
INDIGO fair, Kitchener
Software Engineer - Data I/O
Element Analytics, San Francisco, CA
Engineer - Data Center Deployment
Cloudflare, Austin, Texas
Senior Backend Engineer, Guest Experience
Reddit, Dublin, Ireland
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect (EMEA)
Software Engineer - Mapping - Locations and Search
Lyft, Manhattan, NYC