Product Manager, Simulation
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Work with Lyft's mapping team to ingest maps, point clouds and sensor data to build a realistic simulation environment
- Discover ways to break Lyft's virtual AVs, by developing challenging driving scenarios and permutation thereof
- Work with the facilities team to extend simulations into the real world
- Devise a scalable approach that enables high-fidelity rendering, eg: virtual streets, pedestrians, vehicles, weather, buildings, cities, etc.
- Emulate sensor failure mode and explore their edge cases
- Work with the engineering team to build dynamic physical representations of real world moving objects
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- +4 years of Product Management experience
- BS in computer science, applied mathematics or equivalent
- Experience in delivering gaming products (virtual worlds, vehicle racing)
- Working knowledge of engines, eg: Unity and Unreal, and simulation
- Avid Lyft user
- Experience building and scaling a successful startup from the ground up
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer
Class Pass, New York
Principal Engineer, Enterprise-scale SaaS Systems
Senior Software Engineer, Cross Platform
Pocket Gems, Core Games
Senior iOS Engineer
Appboy, New York, New York
Lead Software Developer - Front End
Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning Infrastructure
Netflix, Los Gatos, California