Product Manager, Rider Growth
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live and get around our communities. We are looking for product managers who bring exceptional creative and analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. Product management at Lyft leads the integration of engineering, data science, and design to achieve the company’s vision for reinventing transportation. We are looking for entrepreneurial and passionate Product Managers to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast-paced company and industry from our San Francisco headquarters.
As a Product Manager on the Rider Growth team, you'll be at the center of making optimizations to our core new rider/users and existing flows to activate and engage users at higher levels. You'll use a combination of new product development and behavioral psychology techniques to help users find value in using Lyft at various points in their lifecycle and for a variety of different (and new!) use cases. If you enjoy funnel optimization, data driven iteration, and thinking about user psychology this role will empower you to drive enormous impact for Lyft's core business.
- Understand Lyft's strategic and competitive position. Set your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Lyft's mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies.
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance.
- Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners and operations to drive a shared vision.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- Provide strategic thought leadership on Lyft’s growth strategy and new use cases and segments we may explore.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in product management, product design or product research experience.
- Have built consumer experiences in a product at scale
- Experience iterating on a new product pre product-market fit to get it to a point of success
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Strong collaboration skills with Design and UX Research
- Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Passion for Lyft and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences.
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, Universal Search