Regional Director - West
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- P&L responsibility for the West Coast region, including hitting growth targets
- Managing 5 local GMs
- Synthesizing market feedback for product, marketing, operations, and other HQ teams
- Executing large-scale initiatives in and across Lyft markets
- Contributing to cross-market strategic planning
- Obsessing over data to identify opportunities and capture value
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 12+ years of senior operational management experience including significant time in a fast-growth, startup environment
- Prior P&L responsibility
- A track record of quantitative decision-making (finance, management consulting, data science, engineering, etc.)
- Experience managing large (10+), matrixed teams
- An inspirational leader who doesn't need in-person interaction to influence and affect change
- A deep connection to Lyft’s mission and core values
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
FC Area Manager / 물류센터 담당자(경기도 광주)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Optician, Union Station
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Quality Assurance Technician
Field Manager (Enjoy Captain) - Westchester
Enjoy, Yonkers, NY
OfferPad, Charlotte, NC
Senior Campus Operations Manager
Galvanize, Denver & Boulder