Field Sales Associate - San Francisco (Contract)
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Sell the benefits of flexible and independent work through in-person conversations at our retail locations, such as Mall Kiosks and events
- Motivate and maintain follow-up via phone and text for individuals to complete the onboarding process and give their first ride
- Become an expert in the driver activation process by answering questions and dispelling myths
- Represent the Lyft brand by serving as the first point of contact for drivers
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree (or in-progress) preferred
- Excited to sell something you believe in to others
- Competitive, results oriented approach; thrives when tasked with delivering to a specific goal
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality--you love talking to people every minute of every day
- Proficient with a tablet
- Willingness to work on the weekends
- Sales experience a plus
- You love ride-sharing so much that you're not just a passenger but a driver too!
- Knowledge of the ride-share industry
- Proficiency in other languages
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Gusto, San Francisco or Denver
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Customer Support Advocate - Bucharest (English)
Hootsuite, Bucharest, Romania
Strategic Partner Manager - Greater Texas
DoorDash, Austin, Texas
Survios, Culver City
Regional Client Services Manager
Payoneer, New York