Event Lead Ambassador - Los Angeles (Contract - Part-time)
Lyft, Los Angeles, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Lead a range of 1 to 6 concert and sports events per week
- Able to oversee/execute multiple sponsored events on the ground, ensuring each opportunity is maximizing ride requests and new passenger activations and ambassadors are on time, organized, and properly representing Lyft
- Responsible for picking up/dropping off/keeping inventory of event materials
- Able to sign up many new passengers to Lyft
- Able to help facilitate matching drivers and passengers at key events, helping with app questions, etc.
- Able to recruit new Brand Ambassadors to the program, providing feedback from their learning sessions on each project
- Communicate with the marketing team to uphold Lyft’s visions, and provide detailed feedback/ideas for improvement on events and ambassadors while in the field (in-person meetings, Google Hangout, text message, email)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in experiential programs, field marketing, events, leading teams, and/or sales
- Accountable self-starter with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and problem solving capabilities
- Adaptable to fluid environments
- Strong communication skills a MUST (coordinate with brand ambassadors, email, event recap feedback, photos, etc.)
- Passion for sports and music
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; nights and weekend availability required
- Must have valid driver's license and be able to drive on a regular basis
- Ability to lift heavy materials and be on your feet for long hours
- Loves Lyft and is a frequent user! Experience as a Lyft driver is a plus
- Outgoing, energetic, and has the ability to energize large crowds of people
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
NGINX, San Francisco
Business Development Manager DACH
indaHash, Germany, Munich
Optometrist (Part-Time), Union Station
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
CPG Sales Manager - Conventional/Mass
Blue Bottle Coffee, Oakland
Executive Assistant, Office of the COO
Peloton, NY HQ