Partner Engineer - Mexico City
Lyft, Mexico City, Mexico
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
As a Partner Engineer on the Partner Solutions Engineering team, you’ll be the platform expert responsible for enabling our most strategic business partners to grow by architecting technical solutions and championing the development of new features and products to bring our partners to market through technical integrations. This role will allow you to execute on solving real-world business challenges through Lyft’s API platform.
Our team is looking for entrepreneurial, fast-moving engineers who can deeply understand our partners’ business objectives and guide their technical teams to build high-quality, scalable solutions powered by Lyft’s infrastructure. This is a highly cross-functional role where you’ll work closely with others in Engineering, Product, Sales and Business Development - all with the goal of making our partners successful and improving people’s lives through the world’s best transportation.
- Own the technical strategy and execution of Lyft Business partnerships from ideation phase, to development, to launch of their integration, and beyond
- Build new products and improve existing ones by working with Lyft product engineering teams, representing the voice of our technical partners.
- Understand the challenges and complexities of different industries and design technical solutions to solve for these at scale
- Influence the road map and product development of Lyft Business products to meet your industry's business challenges
- Develop deep integrations and custom solutions for and with our partners
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% of time
- 4+ years of experience shipping production quality code
- Strong understanding of API Platforms, REST APIs, SDKs, HTTP, and OAuth
- Solid communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage your responsibilities across many different aspects of the platform from fostering partner relationships, to debugging, to designing APIs and documenting new APIs
- Experience working in highly collaborative environments
- Previous experience as a partner engineer, solutions engineer or API engineer a plus
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world