Product Marketing Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is building out the Product Marketing team to support our rapidly growing platform. The Product Marketing team partners closely with the Product team to determine the strategic direction and positioning of products, drives campaigns when rolling out new products, and optimizes current features to support user growth, engagement, and retention. We are hiring Product Marketing Managers who are passionate about our technology and have a strong understanding of the customer to help bring new Lyft products to market effectively.
We’re looking for a results-driven Product Marketer to lead marketing efforts for our growing portfolio of products, focusing on areas such as Rideshare, Rentals, Transit and Enterprise. This role will entail a combination of product strategy, cross-functional collaboration and developing positioning and go-to-market strategies for new products.
- Leverage user insights to develop and drive a strategy for products in conjunction with the Product and Engineering teams
- Be the voice and expert of the product’s audience
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Brand, Support, etc. to fuel ongoing product adoption and go-to-market launches
- Rapidly experiment and iterate to increase conversion and product usage
- Identify new types of products based on user research, driver behavior, and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience relevant to product marketing
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Experience in applying consumer insights to inform and optimize the product experience
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.