Customer Experience Team Lead
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Lead shoulder to shoulder to deliver results to create and drive shared outcomes measured through SLA, FCR, and NPS
- Inspire a team of 12-15 associates to provide world-class customer experience by leading, supporting, coaching, and mentoring in a fast paced environment
- Proactively immerse in and own the customer experience, continuously build and assess best practices to create consistent customer experiences
- Understand operational efficiencies; benchmarking industry best practices; analyze data and process; identify areas for improvement and implement change to enhance customer delight
- Own the associate experience, consistently assess and measure behaviors that drive outcomes and encourage development of individual skills, knowledge, and understanding
- Establish leadership presence by being involved in day to day team activities, interacting with and holding team members accountable, and participating in CET and Lyft leadership team
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in customer support
- 2+ year experience leading others and coaching
- Ability to build relationships with cross functional stake holders and drive shared outcomes
- Customer obsessed with a track record for going above and beyond for the customer
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment subject to rapid change and ambiguity
- Relevant start-up, technology, and customer care experience
- Experience with process excellence a plus!
- Bilingual is a plus!
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Customer Support Agent
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Desktop Support Technician
Customer Success Manager
Sailthru, New York
Oh My Green, San Francisco, CA
Customer Service Representative - Tech/Web Support
Endurance International Group, Loveland, CO
Assistant Store Manager - New York
rag & bone, New York Retail Location