Data Analyst (All Levels)
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Data is the lifeblood with which Lyft makes business decisions every day. To drive the company forward at breakneck speed, we’re looking for a talented analyst to join our data analytics team. You’ll be asking questions and driving insight across the entire organization, and solving problems that range from customer acquisition to new city launches to marketplace efficiency. If you have a passion for problem solving and leading technical projects from start to finish, then this position is right for you.
Analytics is a specialized, centralized, and cross functional team that collaborates with product / engineering, growth, operations, and marketing to drive decision-making at Lyft. The team leads ambitious projects, interacts regularly with our executive team, develops key strategic frameworks and predictive models for all business areas.
- Build and automate actionable models and reporting for key business processes
- Drive analytical rigor across the organization to guide outstanding decision making
- Partner and develop strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and share game-changing insights to drive growth
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years experience in a data analytics role or equivalent
- B.S. in economics, applied math, statistics, engineering or other quantitative field
- Comfortable working with very large data sets
- Expert SQL experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.