- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for our Business organization ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience.
- Create a scalable process that meets the needs of our growing company.
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs.Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues.
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
- Conduct regular business partners' meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution of recruiting processes and tools.
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs.
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- You will partner closely with the HRBP in charge of the relevant organization.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 4+ years of in-house and/or top-tier agency recruiting experience.
- Experience with D&I strategy and recruiting.
- Proven ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Operates with an incredible sense of urgency while not compromising on attention to detail.
- Has built and maintained a broad network of professional relationships.
- Excellent team player while also being a self-starter.
- Experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.).
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Circle Medical, San Francisco
Slack, New York City
International Technical Recruiter (Hamburg)
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
☁️☁️Assistant Office Manager - Full Time
Cloudreach, New York City
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA