Diversity Sourcer (Contract)
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Continually evaluate current and potential diversity recruitment practices, ideas, opportunities, and affinity partnerships in order to increase ability to source diverse candidates
- Work closely with recruiters, coordinators, and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company and product as a whole.
- Utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, open source communities, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other social channels to source, screen and qualify passive candidates.
- Stay abreast of tech trends and news to be our competitive intelligence authority.
- Track metrics and pipeline activity and provide reports for recruiters and business teams. Use this data to constantly iterate and make improvements.
- Build innovative and highly effective referral programs, strategically plan and execute impactful events and manage regular sourcing campaigns that actually work.
- Champion Lyft, our culture, and our philosophy to all potential candidates.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least one year of sourcing experience for a high-performing Recruiting organization.
- Strong track record of identifying and engaging passive candidates.
- A good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes.
- A strong passion for technology and solid industry knowledge to understand relevant skills, companies, open-source communities and conferences.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate, be resourceful, and self-motivate. Excellent research/sourcing skills and the ability to focus on quality, not just quantity.
- Avid Lyft user.
- Call center recruiting experience.
- Familiarity with CRM tools or LinkedIn Recruiter.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition, Technology
Betterment, Betterment HQ - New York City
University Recruiter, China
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Luxury Retreats - Recruitment Coordinator (contract)
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Senior Director, Community Operations
Reddit, San Francisco
Senior Technical Recruiter- Contract
Fitbit, US - San Francisco