EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 4+ years of product management, product design or equivalent consultant experience.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Passion for Lyft and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences.
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- Experience building and scaling a successful startup from the ground up.
- Experience working in a Growth Product Manager role, with a strong data background.
- Avid Lyft user.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Associate
Harry’s, New York, NY
Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Manager
Getaround, San Francisco
Auxiliares de Operações - Produção & Logística
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (Home)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager - News
Reddit, San Francisco