Product Manager, Financial Infrastructure
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 4+ years of product management, product design or equivalent consultant experience.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Passion for Lyft and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Previous experience building high quality data pipelines used for key company reporting.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences.
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- Experience building and scaling a successful startup from the ground up.
- Experience working with financial reporting with an FP&A or accounting team as your stakeholder
- Avid Lyft user.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Designer (Visual/PS Core)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Flatiron School, NYC
Tech Ops Specialist, Production Operations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Product Manager - Collections, AR, Payments
Zuora, Atlanta, GA
Moat, New York