Product Operations Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- 2+ years of engineering, analysis, statistics, product operations or equivalent consultant experience.
- Exceptional SQL and excel skills, with an understanding of data structures.
- Natural ability define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Passion for Lyft and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Ability to design and implement experiments by determining key metrics, collecting key data and analyzing results
- Experience building and scaling a successful startup from the ground up.
- Experience working in a Product Operations Manager role, with a strong data background.
- Avid Lyft user.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager - Developer Portal
Twitch, Irvine, CA
Senior UI / Product Designer
Red Ventures, United States
Senior Product Manager - Health Solutions
Fitbit, US - San Francisco, US - Boston
Group Product Manager - Ecosystem Partner Platform
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager, Consumer Products
BuzzFeed, New York
Senior Product Manager, Native Buyer Apps
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY