Product Operations Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- 2+ years of engineering, analysis, statistics, product operations or equivalent consultant experience.
- Exceptional SQL and excel skills, with an understanding of data structures.
- Natural ability define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Passion for Lyft and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Ability to design and implement experiments by determining key metrics, collecting key data and analyzing results
- Experience building and scaling a successful startup from the ground up.
- Experience working in a Product Operations Manager role, with a strong data background.
- Avid Lyft user.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Vimeo, New York, NY
Braintree Payments, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager, Risk and Compliance Infrastructure
WePay, Redwood City, CA
Sr. Product Manager
White Ops, New York, NY
Product Manager - Shipping Services