Product Operations Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- 2+ years of engineering, analysis, statistics, product operations or equivalent consultant experience.
- Exceptional SQL and excel skills, with an understanding of data structures.
- Natural ability define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Passion for Lyft and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Ability to design and implement experiments by determining key metrics, collecting key data and analyzing results
- Experience building and scaling a successful startup from the ground up.
- Experience working in a Product Operations Manager role, with a strong data background.
- Avid Lyft user.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Salesforce Enablement
OnDeck, New York, NY, US
Director of Product Marketing, Enterprise
GitHub, Remote - US
1010data, New York
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Product Operations Manager, Mapping
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA/Seattle, WA
Program Manager - Hardware
Mojio, Palo Alto