Senior Android Engineer
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Work within our product teams to build new exciting features
- Implement dp perfect designs with advanced animations
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring
- Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Implement unit and integration tests
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of Android development
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Experience using design and architecture patterns.
- Deep understanding of unit testing.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Kotlin or NET.
- Good sense of usability and product.
- 5+ years experience with Android
- Generalist engineer experience. Experience building web services, accessing various data storages.
- Track record of pursuing self directed side projects or open source projects.
- Shipped Android apps, ideally available on Google Play.
Recommended Reading List:
- Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software
- The Art of Unit Testing
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Technical Program Manager- Paper
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Technical Lead (TDD, OOP, SOLID, CI/CD, Agile, Various Languages)
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Software Engineer, Payments
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Massdrop, San Francisco
99, São Paulo