Senior Android Engineer (Seattle)
Lyft, Seattle, WA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Work within our product teams to build new exciting features.
- Implement dp perfect designs with advanced animations.
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring.
- Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems.
- Extend and implement our APIs.
- Implement unit and integration tests.
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of Android development.
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science.
- Experience using design and architecture patterns.
- Deep understanding of unit testing.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Kotlin or NET.
- Good sense of usability and product.
- 5+ years experience with Android.
- Generalist engineer experience. Experience building web services, accessing various data storages.
- Track record of pursuing self directed side projects or open source projects.
- Shipped Android apps, ideally available on Google Play.
Recommended Reading List:
- Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software
- The Art of Unit Testing
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Full Stack - (Senior and Principal Levels)
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineer (Data)
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Software Engineer, Product
Pinterest, San Francisco
Software Quality Assurance Engineer II
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Senior DevOps Engineer
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA