The Lyft Creative team is looking for a Senior Designer who is an expert in engagement and paid acquisition performance based ad/campaign design. You geek out equally on design and performance metrics and you design to optimize digital engagement. You’re known for your fine-tuned aesthetic, insights on current trends, and experience designing for digital before “mobile” and “responsive” were even a thing. You’re a proactive problem-solver, natural collaborator, and thoughtful leader. You want to push the limits and go beyond the expected — which means we’re on the same page. Join us in taking design to the next level by bringing your razor-sharp design edge to all things visual.
- Develop design and layout concepts for innovative browser and mobile-based promotions across social, search and direct mail
- Expert in design based on performance metrics
- Create multiple design prototypes to maximize performance
- Create assets for all digital mediums from comps to campaigns, motion tests, prototypes and AB tests
- Work with Creative Director, copywriters, producers, developers, and others across
- Lyft to execute first-class workSolve end-to-end visual problems with an eye on brand and data
- 6+ years experience designing for performance based ads/campaigns with digital agency, mobile first company or production company
- Strong portfolio showing a range of work across different media
- Experience designing for web, mobile, email, Flash, HTML/JS, 3D and animation
- Experience designing and optimizing for social, search or mail based promotions
- Proven success in using design experiments and iterations to boost campaign results
- Understand growth channels, unique targeting and iterative creative testing
- Solid understanding of performance and engagement design, as well as composition, color, imagery, and photography
- Senior level Adobe Creative Suite skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Sketch expert
- Understanding of current cultural trends in design, music, fashion and tech
- You should be a Lyft user/believer :)
Please include a link to your portfolio.
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.