- Work within our product teams to build new exciting features
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring
- Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of iOS development
- 4+ years experience with iOS, experience with Swift
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality code
- Experience working with designers and product managers
- Bonus Points: Swift knowledge, experience with Interface Builder and Auto Layout, and contributions to open source projects.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer: Data/Systems
Oscar, New York, NY
Principal QA Developer (SDET)
Software Engineer - Developer Tools
Carbon, Redwood City
Agile Consultant-Android Direction
Product Design Engineer
Nebia, San Francisco, CA
QuanticMind, Redwood City