Senior iOS Engineer (Seattle)
Lyft, Seattle, WA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Work within our product teams to build new exciting features
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring
- Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Implement unit tests
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of iOS development
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, and 3+ years of software engineering
- 5+ years experience with iOS, 2+ years experience with Swift
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality code
- Experience working with designers and product managers
- Bonus Points: Swift knowledge, experience with Interface Builder and Auto Layout, and contributions to open source projects.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Pricing
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Verfahrensmechaniker (m/w) für Kunststoff- und Kautschuktechnik
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Entry-Level DevOps Developer
IBM, Multiple Cities
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Tech Lead, Product Engineering
Pinterest, San Francisco
Front End Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.