Senior iOS Engineer (Seattle)
Lyft, Seattle, WA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Work within our product teams to build new exciting features
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring
- Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Implement unit tests
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of iOS development
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, and 3+ years of software engineering
- 5+ years experience with iOS, 2+ years experience with Swift
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality code
- Experience working with designers and product managers
- Bonus Points: Swift knowledge, experience with Interface Builder and Auto Layout, and contributions to open source projects.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Piktochart, Ho Chi Minh
Staff Customer Engineer (Escalation Manager)
Pivotal Software, Shanghai
Senior Quality Engineer
Endurance International Group, Houston, TX
Software Engineer, Autonomous Vehicle
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA