Software Engineer, Financial Infrastructure
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Hands-on experience with highly reliable distributed systems.
- Passion for platform applications that empower product features.
- Rigor in code quality and architecture design.
- Comfort working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proficiency in SQL language and some RDBMS.
- Expertise in MPP database (e.g. Redshift) and NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Previous experience with financial, accounting, and payments systems.
- Knowledge of financial planning and analytics (FP&A).
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director DevOps (Req # 17304)
SonicWall, Santa Clara
Curalate, New York, NY
Kibana GIS UI Engineer
Manager of Operational Web
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Sr. Engineering Manager - Workflow and Automation
Box, Redwood City, CA