Software Engineer, Financial Infrastructure
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Hands-on experience with highly reliable distributed systems.
- Passion for platform applications that empower product features.
- Rigor in code quality and architecture design.
- Comfort working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proficiency in SQL language and some RDBMS.
- Expertise in MPP database (e.g. Redshift) and NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Previous experience with financial, accounting, and payments systems.
- Knowledge of financial planning and analytics (FP&A).
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Collaborative Editing team
Software Engineer - Infrastructure/Systems
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Full Stack Software Engineer
Warby Parker, New York Office
Snap Inc., New York, NY
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Director of Security
Wikimedia, San Francisco or Remote