Software Engineer, Financial Infrastructure
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Hands-on experience with highly reliable distributed systems.
- Passion for platform applications that empower product features.
- Rigor in code quality and architecture design.
- Comfort working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proficiency in SQL language and some RDBMS.
- Expertise in MPP database (e.g. Redshift) and NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Previous experience with financial, accounting, and payments systems.
- Knowledge of financial planning and analytics (FP&A).
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Machine Learning Scientist - Discovery Research
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Quantitative Researcher/Statistician (Revenue Optimization)
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Site Reliability Engineer
GitHub, Remote - US, Remote - Canada, Remote - Europe, Remote - Australia
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Software Engineer - Back-end Product Catalogue
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Senior Software Engineer, Web
Patreon, San Francisco