Software Engineer, Machine Learning
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Work with Product Manager and Data Scientists to frame a problem within the business context.
- Design the architecture and tooling to train and launch the ML models.
- Build the micro-services and platforms to enable the use of the ML models.Collaborate with Data scientists on the modeling code and then prepare the algorithms for experimentation in simulations and production.
- Analyze experimental and observational data; communicate findings; facilitate launch decisions.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable production-ready code. Quickly.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- 4+ years (or Ph.D. with 2+ years) of professional or research experience with models, code or platforms using Machine learning.
- Ability and interest in understanding machine learning models.
- Knowledge of ML libraries like scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented programming Proficiency in building microservices and APIs.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Systems Engineer (DevOps)
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA
Site Operations Engineer
Fitbit, US - Boston, US - San Francisco
Senior Platform Engineer
Zylo, Indianapolis, IN
Backend Engineering Manager
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Foursquare, New York