Software Engineer, Machine Learning
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Work with Product Manager and Data Scientists to frame a problem within the business context.
- Design the architecture and tooling to train and launch the ML models.
- Build the micro-services and platforms to enable the use of the ML models.Collaborate with Data scientists on the modeling code and then prepare the algorithms for experimentation in simulations and production.
- Analyze experimental and observational data; communicate findings; facilitate launch decisions.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable production-ready code. Quickly.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- 4+ years (or Ph.D. with 2+ years) of professional or research experience with models, code or platforms using Machine learning.
- Ability and interest in understanding machine learning models.
- Knowledge of ML libraries like scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented programming Proficiency in building microservices and APIs.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Open Mainframe Summer Internship
The Linux Foundation, Remote
Manual QA Engineer (m/f)
Senior Software Engineer
Fitbit, Belarus - Minsk
Senior Salesforce Software Engineer
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
White Box QA Engineer (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Solutions Architect (m/f)