Technical Recruiter, Data & Analytics
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting processes for our data & analytics organizations ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Innovate on ways to build a strong talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Keen understanding of building hiring brands to attract top talent
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Create job descriptions and role profiles based on the position and company requirements
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and relevant stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, on-boarding, immigration, etc.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency
- Prior recruiting focus hiring for data analytics, data science, and data infrastructure teams
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships
- Natural connector and networker
- Prior start-up experience a plus
- Knowledge of the space and brandImpeccable written and verbal communications skills
- Bonus points for being an avid Lyft user
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.