- Become a strong safety advocate for our community
- Be the escalation point for our Critical Response team
- Respond with empathy and sound judgment
- Go-to person for investigation and resolution of safety incidents
- Identify potential risks, mediate, and diffuse situations
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Flexible schedule, willing to work off hours and at least 1 weekend day per week.
- 2+ years experience handling incident escalations, Sr. customer support issues, or Fraud/Risk.
- Experience in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Empathetic and sensitive to our community while serving as the task master
- People describe you as grace under pressure with impeccable judgment
- Self-motivated and ready to go at a moment's notice
- A great listener and outstanding with documentation
- Operate with high standards and integrity
- Proven ability to operate in gray areas: adaptable and agile
- Excellent communication, verbal, and writing skills
- Must be willing to work one weekend day per week (Tues-Sat or Sun-Thurs)
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Lead QA Tester (Bilingual/Japanese)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Customer Success Manager (Paris)
Customer Success Manager
Keyholder Optician, Classen Curve
Warby Parker, Oklahoma City, OK
Keyholder Advisor, Edgehill
Warby Parker, Nashville, TN
Sales Specialist (Part-Time) - Woodbury Commons
rag & bone, Central Valley, NY