Community Associate - San Jose (Contract)
Lyft, San Jose, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Guide drivers through the onboarding process whether in person, at an event, phone, email, and carrier pigeon
- Work closely with third parties to organize onboarding schedules
- Support applicants and drivers with your knowledge of both San Jose and the Lyft platform
- Perform pre- and post- applicant outreach to get drivers approved and on the road
- Prepare applicants for what to expect and how to be successful on the road
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with the Sunnyvale area
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality—you love talking to people
- Comfortable on the phone and in person interacting with driver applicants
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Proficient with a Mac/PC
- Passion for the sharing economy
- You love ride-sharing so much that you're not just a passenger but a driver too!
- Knowledge of the TNC industry
- Proficiency in other languages
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.