Community Associate, Express Drive - San Jose (Contract)
Lyft, San Jose, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Guide drivers through the rental onboarding process
- Support new and existing drivers with your knowledge of both the San Jose area and the Lyft platform
- Work closely with peers and third parties to organize rental operations on site
- Clearly communicate with and educate drivers one-on-one and in groups
- Analyze Lyft data for performance gaps and process improvements, always be looking ahead!
- Fulfill proper data entry to upload correct rental vehicles on driver accounts
- Prepare new drivers for what to expect and how to be successful on the road
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Retail or customer service experience
- Familiarity with the San Jose area
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality—you love talking to people!
- Comfortable interacting with drivers from all walks of life
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Proficient with a Mac/PC and Google Suite
- Community Associate's will be required to provide their own transportation
- You love ride-sharing so much that you're not just a passenger but a driver too!
- Proficiency in other languages
- Experience in the rental industry
- Knowledge of the TNC industry
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.