Business Recruiter - Nashville (Contract)
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for our Business organization ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience.
- Create a scalable process that meets the needs of our growing company.
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs.Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues.
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
- Conduct regular business partners' meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution of recruiting processes and tools.
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs.
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- You will partner closely with the HRBP in charge of the relevant organization.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements.
- 2+ years of in-house and/or top-tier agency recruiting experience.
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.).
- Has built and maintained a broad network of professional relationships.
- Natural connector.
- Knowledge of the space and brand.
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Codecademy Coach - Advisor
Workplace Operations Planner
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom
Senior HR Generalist
Strava, Strava HQ
Global Mobility Specialist
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Twitch, San Francisco, CA