Diversity Business Partner
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
We are looking for an experienced and thoughtful Diversity Business Partner to join the Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) team. You will report into the Head of Inclusion and Diversity to help grow the Lyft Bikes and Scooters business. We are looking for a strategic global I&D practitioner who has the expertise to assess organizational gaps and provides consulting/coaching to leaders.
The Diversity Business Partner will work with partners from Recruiting, People Business Partner Team, Legal partners integrating I&D in company-wide people and talent processes as well as implement our Inclusion and Diversity strategic pillars within our line of businesses. This is an exciting time to join Lyft! We are in an amazing stage of growth and you will be essential to help increase our workforce diversity. In partnership with the Head of Inclusion and Diversity for DBPs you will:
- Design, develop a diversity strategy that is integrated into existing talent management, hiring, retention, and development processes
- Provide expertise, coaching and consulting to grow peer I&D skill development workplace inclusiveness
- Collaborate with the I&D team to implement targeted approaches. Use the collective team strengths, diversity of thought to create strategic impact
- In partnership with Line of Business leaders and Talent team partners, evolve external diversity branding, outreach efforts, strategies, and programs
- Collaborate across all levels inclusive of individual contributors, people managers, Sr. Leaders, and Executives
- Create content for I&D education and messaging to help improve internal I&D understanding and awareness
- Track and utilize I&D metrics that matter to provide insights to inform how and what we implement
- Partner with the Talent and Diversity Recruiting Leads to co-create new candidate sourcing and selection strategies while improving the candidate experience measured through quantitative/qualitative metrics
- Some Local and National Travel
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing holistic Inclusion and Diversity recruitment, talent management strategies.
- Project Management, Ability to interpret data
- Accomplished facilitator, coaching and consulting skills
- Preferred skills in organizational development or organizational effectiveness
- Knowledge of essential People team, Talent Management processes, and EEO compliance policies, communications.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.