At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Lyft Business Team is changing the way organizations leverage the Lyft platform to redefine the way they operate. We are solving big problems, and meeting the needs of our clients and their people, from employees to customers and students to patients, in a whole new way. We are committed to always delivering best in class customer service. Our work is fun, challenging and rewarding and we are looking for customer-focused team members passionate about solving problems and delighting our customers.
As a Lyft Business Associate on the SMB team, you will help small and medium-size business owners by learning their business objectives and helping them use Lyft to improve their business operations and customer experience. If you’re interested in being a part of the biggest revolution in generations, the redesigning of cities around people, not cars, join us.
- Help educate inbound small and medium-size business owners about Lyft Business tools
- Email prospecting, making outbound calls, running meetings, and onboarding clients
- Track metrics and report back on the success of work
- Conduct thorough discovery to understand the current environment of clients, requirements, decision-making processes, and timeframes
- Manage and update opportunities in CRM
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role or college degree
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce, or other CRM tools is a plus
- Experience with prospecting and sales email automation tools is a plus
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
In accordance with the Colorado Labor Law the pay range for this role is $24-$27/hr.
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
File hosting service
Tech Jobs For You
Senior, Software Engineer, C++ Framework and Tools
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA; Plantation, FL; Austin, TX; Toronto, Canad...