At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft Bikes & Scooters is the operator of 10 major bikeshare programs including CitiBike in NYC and Divvy in Chicago, as well as 6 major scooter-share programs, all across the United States. We’re looking for an Asset Security Specialist on our Central Operations team who wants to protect the micro-mobility revolution by managing the risk of theft and loss across our local markets and products.
We’re looking for an analytically-driven operator to contribute to asset security related applications. This person is customer-focused, detail-oriented, and operationally-savvy. This individual is experienced in synthesizing analytical findings with anecdotal reports to formulate, recommend, and implement action plans. The individual will work closely with operations teams as the primary point of contact for all novel vectors of loss. This person will also work closely with Product Managers, Data Scientists and Engineers in the prioritization and implementation phases of risk mitigation.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of loss prevention strategies across 6 product lines and 14+ cities
- Collect and investigate reports of novel theft and loss vectors, and turn them into workable problem sets for solution architecting
- Evaluate loss prevention strategies during pilot periods to measure effectiveness
- Collaborate with Product Management, Data Science, and Engineering to resolve user identity issues and other escalations
- Deliver enhancements to Lyft theft and loss detection and mitigation systems, and communicate and prioritize product development in collaboration with product management and engineering
- Report overall status, primary business metrics, key issues, and solution recommendations and plans to management and cross-functional partners
- Up to 25% travel to our local markets to collaborate, train, and conduct investigations
- 2-3+ years of experience across micro-mobility, logistics, e-commerce, operations, consulting or loss prevention industries. Fraud or intelligence experience is preferred
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets required. Proficiency with SQL is strongly preferred
- Expertise in operations, intelligence, and project management
- Have a bias towards action in resolving issues and perform in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Be extremely focused on data and analytics to solve problems and have a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Thrive in ambiguity and be open to feedback
- Tenacity to keep issues top of mind for all stakeholders and conviction to make the right decisions
- History of effectively working with multiple teams to build new capability and implement projects
- Strong time management skills
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.