Software Engineer: Global Engineering
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
What You'll Do
- Upgrade and maintain Lyft apps and services to support multi-country and multi-language operation.
- Develop localization tooling and utilities for developer productivity
- Develop new features and services for users in new languages and territories
- Evangelize and train other engineers on I18N/L10N best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience building web and/or mobile applications
- Prior experience with I18N and L10N engineering and best practices
- Solid communication skills; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both engineers and non-engineers
- Fluency in another language is a plus
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Security (London)
Yelp, London, UK
Quality Engineering Manager
Faraday Future, Hanford, CA
Senior UI Programmer
PlayStation, San Diego, CA - Sorrento Valley
Principal Software Engineer - CMS
Ellation, San Francisco
Engineer - Chassis Controls/Integration
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA