Software Engineer: Global Engineering
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
What You'll Do
- Upgrade and maintain Lyft apps and services to support multi-country and multi-language operation.
- Develop localization tooling and utilities for developer productivity
- Develop new features and services for users in new languages and territories
- Evangelize and train other engineers on I18N/L10N best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience building web and/or mobile applications
- Prior experience with I18N and L10N engineering and best practices
- Solid communication skills; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both engineers and non-engineers
- Fluency in another language is a plus
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Entry-Level Cyber Security Specialist (Public Sector)
IBM, Washington, D.C.
Lead Software Engineer, Android
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Senior Front End Engineer
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Dataminr, New York
Senior Frontend Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California