Financial Analyst, Rideshare OpEx
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
FP&A is an integral part of the decision-making process at Lyft, embedded within the business to ensure we maximize ROI and drive to the best possible P&L outcomes. Lyft’s FP&A team is looking for a strong Financial Analyst to support our Technology organization.
- Support key business partners to provide world-class analysis, monthly and quarterly forecasting and reporting to stakeholders across the organization
- Own the monthly & quarter-end close process end-to-end, flagging any potential issues/risks through timely variance analysis
- Partner with Accounting to manage close timelines, process and reporting
- Support the development of the annual budget process
- Assemble dynamic and comprehensive financial reports that evaluate current and future spend vs. plan and forecast by major initiatives/pillar
- Undertake ad hoc analytics and special projects as directed by leadership
- Seek out opportunities for continuous process optimization and take on increasing business partnership relationships
- Partner with our internal systems team to facilitate optimization and automation of reporting and other processes
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis in a rigorous environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and highly organized self-starter with a drive to understand the core issues along with determination to uncover the solution
- Process improvement oriented
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments
- Strong Google Sheet, Google Doc and Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial systems (Anaplan, Tableau, Oracle ERP or similar)
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world
Tech Jobs For You
Associate Director / Director of Technical Business Developmen...
Ginkgo Bioworks, Remote/Boston, MA