At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
With the support of the Operations Lead, the Collision Coordinator will be primarily responsible for providing in-person customer support to drivers(active and applicants) on the Lyft platform, Lyft Rentals customers, or guests at our Vehicle Service Centers. In this role, you will be the face of Lyft, providing a stellar customer experience, as well as, solving operational challenges and streamlining processes. If you love working with people, being a part of a team, and are interested in helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement, we would love to meet you! (Business Internal role is called Senior Community associate)
- Service writing and estimating collision damage to confirm costs to insurance providers and customers
- Collaborating with internal teams to invoice, create POs, order parts, and managing Collision Estimating Software CCC1
- Guide drivers through the onboarding process, and assist active drivers to solve any issues they may have regarding technical issues, payments, platform restrictions, deactivations, etc
- Support applicants and drivers with your knowledge of the Lyft platform and local market nuances
- Perform pre and post driver applicant outreach to get drivers approved to drive on the Lyft platform
- Lead and/or assist the team on operational improvement projects; Manage the logistical aspects, set timelines and report progress/challenges to stakeholders; Lyft has unique business needs, that require creative and innovative solutions as a transportation provider in emerging markets
- Assisting customers with the vehicle maintenance and service process, including but not limited to, scheduling services, processing insurance claims and payments (Applicable to Vehicle Service Center locations)
- 2+ years of experience in an in-person customer service role such as retail operations, technical support, or hospitality required; Experience leading others is highly preferred
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish is a big plus; English is required
- Advanced knowledge of the local area and market dynamics
- Great customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Technical savviness; Proficiency with Google Suite preferred
- Must possess a solutions-oriented and collaborative mindset, the ability to self-manage and de-escalation skills
- A valid unrestricted driver’s license, with no major violations within the last 3 years is required
- Bonus: Experience using Collision Estimating Software like CCC1, Invoicing Systems like Shopware, and online marketplaces for car parts like Parts Trader
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options; Mental health benefits
- In addition to the Lyft Operation's observed holidays, hourly team members have 15 days of paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter benefit stipend
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
- The hourly rate for this role is $24.50
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft’s accommodations process.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Help the world share their story