Product Manager, Lyft for Business
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 7+ years of product management or equivalent consultant experience.
- 3+ years of experience in managing and launching business-to-business solutions and products.
- Experience in leading initiatives across product marketing, sales, client services and business development.
- Bonus points for experience in B2B2C product adoption strategies, self-serve customer acquisition and growth models, and go-to-market strategies.
- Passion for Lyft and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You will manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- Avid Lyft user.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Head of Product Management
Junior Recipe Tester (Part Time)
Product Manager, Ad Quality
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Cloud Product Engineer M/F
Cloudreach, London, Munich, Paris, New York City
Senior Product Manager, Hotel Shopping Experience
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA