Senior Treasury Analyst
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Treasury team in a unique role that intersects operations and financing. In this position, you will report to the Senior Manager of Treasury - Corporate Finance and have primary responsibility for supporting daily cash operations, fleet financing, management reporting, and corporate finance projects. Approximately 40-50% of this role will be spent on Treasury Operations and the remainder on financing and capital structure analyses.
- Perform cash management duties such as daily cash positioning, wire initiation, inter-company funding, and positive pay exception processing
- Track and report automotive fleet financing program metrics to leadership and provide guidance on fleet financing-related matters for executive decision-making
- Create and update financial models to track credit, covenant compliance, and capital structure metrics
- Prepare various executive-level management reports in Tableau and Excel, and suggest changes to improve decision-making
- Participate as a member of the deal team responsible for due diligence, financial modeling, project management, and negotiation of financing transactions
- Help manage bank account infrastructure, including opening and closing bank accounts, amending signors, and FBAR filings
- Adhere to Treasury policies and controls; support SOX compliance and audit related efforts
- Identify areas of risk and opportunities of process improvement and automation
- Support miscellaneous financing and corporate finance activities as needed such as refreshing weighted average cost of capital calculations, performing ad hoc hedging analyses, attending bank meetings, managing letters of credit, etc.
- BS/BA degree in finance, economics or related field preferred, CTP or CFA is a plus
- 5+ years of work experience related to finance
- 3+ years corporate treasury or cash management experience, ideally working at a multinational corporation, bank, or high-growth startup
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, and team mentality
- High degree of organization and attention to detail; project management experience a plus
- Strong financial modeling skills in Excel; experience with SQL or Tableau a plus
- Interest in capital markets, financial theory, and a desire to participate in financial transactions
- Interest in process improvement and automation; willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong understanding of operational controls
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of commercial banking products, services, and latest financial technologies
- Desire to work in a dynamic setting and ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities
- Experience with Bloomberg, Oracle (or other cloud-based ERP systems), and Treasury Management Systems a plus
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
The best bed for better sleep