At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Recruiting Manager who embodies our values and will help us continue growing our recruiting teams. At Lyft we value creativity, resourcefulness and an incredible candidate experience that matches our brand. You should bring a level of fun, intelligence, and motivation to not only the team but to everyone you talk to about Lyft. You will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies with your team. You will lead an organization of recruiting professionals and partner with key executives.
- Manage a team of recruiters as well as their career growth and performance reviews, providing mentorship and guidance - ensure team members are performing optimally
- Track metrics and pipeline activity from/with recruiters for hiring as well as manage reporting
- Conduct weekly 1:1’s with each member on the the team
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our business organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience - mostly focused on senior-level hires
- Innovate on ways to build a strong talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Provide scalable solutions to drive Lyft’s hiring needs
- Work directly with recruiting/business leaders to deeply understand the requirements for all hires and their impact on the company and product as a whole
- Lead meetings and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- Significant experience building and managing a high-performing team
- Experience in a fast-growth, dynamic environment and managing multiple pipelines/priorities
- Demonstrated track record in utilizing data and metrics
- Full-cycle business recruiting experience, with experience closing tough candidates, managing demanding clients and developing key internal partnerships
- Experience building inclusive and diverse teams for recruiting and for the business
- A good eye for talent with the ability to efficiently assess and teach others how
- Excellent communications skills and confidence to be in front of internal and external leaders
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to last-minute changes
- Ability to maintain a friendly and approachable demeanor with reports, hiring managers and all members at Lyft
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
File hosting service