Finance Manager, Compensation & Benefits
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft’s FP&A team is seeking a seasoned Finance Manager to partner with our Compensation and Benefits Team. This is a unique opportunity to play a crucial and central role in company-wide planning, forecasting and analytics. The candidate will be part of a team that manages total company headcount and compensation, partners with the Executive Leadership Team, supports analysis for the Board of Directors, and drives strategic decisions for the company.
- Partner with FP&A, Compensation, Recruiting, and People teams to develop and maintain company-wide compensation and benefits forecasting.
- Build detailed bottoms up models that will yield insights and support key decision making.
- Be a thought leader and partner with our Comp and Benefits partners and executive leaders.
- Assist in developing and executing the quarterly and annual financial planning process
- Help develop financial metrics and key business analysis
- Prepare executive-grade financial reporting, summarizing findings and recommendations
- Lead and support ad-hoc analysis as necessary
- Own month and quarter-end compensation and benefits close and review processes in partnership with Payroll
- Aid in equity budget management, equity forecast, and workforce planning
- Continuously improve operational efficiencies, building scalable new processes from the ground up when necessary
- Lead and develop a team of analysts while fostering a positive work environment
- 7+ years of direct work experience in FP&A
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Deep understanding and comfort with building complex financial models
- Compensation & Benefits experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Accounting principles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments
- Strong Excel and Google Suite skills are a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Detail oriented and organized self starter with a drive to dig into complex problems and question the status quo
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid