Product Manager, Support XP
Lyft, New York, NY
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live and get around our communities. We are looking for product managers who bring exceptional creative and analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. Product management at Lyft leads the integration of engineering, data science, and design to achieve the company’s vision for reinventing transportation. We are looking for entrepreneurial and passionate Product Managers to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast paced company and industry from our San Francisco and New York offices.
Support XP is responsible for delivering in-app help experiences for millions drivers and riders -- helping users resolve their issues quickly so they can get back on the road. Support XP plays a key part in delivering on Lyft’s overall strategy by guaranteeing the promises we make to our customers and making things right when they go wrong. Support XP uses data analysis and ML algorithms to detect anomalies and proactively mitigate their issues. You will have the chance to build support experiences across multiple modes of transportation. This is a unique opportunity, reporting to the support product management lead, to deliver significant impact by truly improving outcomes for our riders and drivers.
- Develop self-resolve support solutions and escalation flows for all Lyft customers, including riders, drivers, bikers, and auto renters
- Define outcomes that solve for customer retention and satisfaction
- Collaborate with user research, design, data science, engineering, and other functions to to build world-class in-app experiences
- Optimize against hard product and business trade-offs
- Set your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Lyft's mission and drive maximum impact`1`
- 3+ years of experience in product management, product design or equivalent management consultant experience.
- Ability to make things happen. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in a structured way.
- You will bring particular spikes in:
- User empathy: You care deeply about Lyft users and how they get help when things go wrong
- Solving meaty UX/UI challenges: You are experienced at working across design, UXR, and engineering to solve difficult problems in a way that accounts for difficult tradeoffs.
- Collaboration: You are a collaborator at heart, and love working cross-functionally to make great products happen.
- Analytics: Enjoys working in a quantitative environment that relies on experimentation and research to make data-driven decisions
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid