At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Regional Director to revolutionize transportation in the NJ/PA/DE region. This leader will be based in the Philadelphia Driver Center with regular travel to other markets in this leader’s region. This leader will be leading large teams executing operational strategies and will report to the VP, East & Canada.
Luckily, you’ll have a phenomenal team behind you. You will work closely with many of Lyft’s cross-functional subject matter experts in vehicle service, express drive, process excellence, city partnerships, and more. The bar is already extremely high, but we raise it an extra notch to find someone who shares Lyft’s vision of improving people's lives with the world's best transportation. We are passionate about defining Lyft as the ground transportation partner of choice, ruthless about our results, and value our diversity, inclusion, and having fun.
- Develop roadmaps, and execute on large key strategic initiatives, working cross-functionally to drive business performance and hit OKRs
- Scale and develop high-performing, diverse teams (25+) across driver support, local operations, vehicle service, mobile service and key partnerships
- Manage and operate local Line of Business infrastructure and market experiences (e.g. Driver Center site P&L, mobile services, fleet management, WAV, etc.)
- Optimize local processes to reduce waste and increase value across LOB initiatives (e.g. improving vehicle throughput at Driver Center, improving Fleet SLAs)
- Support the public relations and public policy teams by representing Lyft locally.
- Navigate the regulatory landscape - negotiate, problem solve, and operationalize to ensure Lyft can continue to grow
- Synthesize local market feedback for broader operations, product, marketing, customer experience, and other business unit teams
- 7+ years of senior strategic operating experience in a fast-growth environment
- A strategic thinker and business builder who is able to drive a P&L from both a big picture and operations perspective
- Experienced in leading, building, and inspiring large-scale teams in the field - experience managing hourly/non-exempt workers in operations or service teams preferred
- Operational and data-driven mindset, obsessed with eliminating wastes and creating efficiencies
- An entrepreneurial spirit or previous experience in early startups. You think outside of the box and are resourceful and fiscally responsible
- Comfortable leading within matrixed organizations, pulling in thought leaders from both internal and external resources to foster knowledge and expertise for their teams
- Personal passion for community motivated to inspire others by a deep connection to Lyft’s mission and core values
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter benefit subsidy
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft’s accommodations process.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!
Tech Jobs For You
Full Stack Developer (Enterprise Web Applications - Ingestion)
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA, United States