Business Development Manager, Health Plans (Lyft Healthcare)
Lyft, New York, NY
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft Healthcare team is changing the way payers and providers think about transportation. We are solving big problems, and meeting the needs of our clients in a whole new way. Our work is fun, challenging, and rewarding and we are looking for passionate, hard-working, and customer-focused team members passionate about tackling the challenge of healthcare transportation and improving health outcomes.
As a Partnerships Manager on the Lyft Healthcare team, you’ll help future health plan customers understand the power of Lyft. You’ll join a talented team focused on one thing: using technology and Lyft’s network of drivers to improve transportation for patients and members. We’re looking for smart, ambitious individuals with deep healthcare experience wanting to make an impact.
- Evaluate health plans and establish executive relationships, connecting the value of Lyft to organization initiatives (Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, Commercial)
- Build and manage sales pipeline starting with account targeting and cold outreach
- Navigate complex organizations and foster relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Conduct discovery calls to understand current health plan business, pain points that can be solved by transportation, decision making process, and buying process
- Develop trusted client relationships to close deals and grow the Lyft program
- Collaborate with healthcare cross-functional team to grow existing healthcare install base
- Achieve quarterly revenue goals
- Accurately forecast revenue, manage and update opportunities in CRM, and build pipeline in assigned territory
- Represent Lyft at healthcare marketing and tradeshow events
- 5+ years of successful partnerships, sales, account management or business development experience in healthcare
- Familiarity with healthcare ecosystem (ideally, past experience with Health Plans)
- Ability to quickly build rapport and identify individual’s objectives and goals
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- High levels of sales persistence and work ethic
- Ability to understand and absorb new information quickly
- Comfortable with change and role ambiguity in a start-up environment
- Ability to follow through on commitments and get things done
- Proven track record exceeding revenue targets and goals
- Team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Prior experience at healthcare technology start-up is a major plus
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
File hosting service
Tech Jobs For You
Inclusion & Diversity Program Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA, US; New York, NY, US; Chicago, IL, US;...