Benefits Program Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a strategic Benefits Lead to help support our global employee benefit and wellness programs. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can help be champions for our people’s needs. This hands-on role ensures the smooth operation of our programs and systems including partnering with our vendors and colleagues in Payroll, Legal, Finance, etc. The position will be part of our Total Rewards team and report to Lyft’s Sr. Manager, Benefits & Mobility.
- Manage global benefits vendors and broker relationships
- Manage commuter & transportation programming
- Configure and update benefit & leave setup in HR System
- Manage benefit enrollment data accuracy
- Run benefit trainings for new hires and recruiting teams
- Develop and streamline benefit operational processes
- Maintain and upkeep benefit information on internal communications resources
- Provide analysis and recommendations to existing/new benefit programs
- Develop communication materials and project plans
- Create campaign for new programs & initiatives
- Oversee benefit plan renewals with data collection, cost analysis, distribution of materials, etc.
- Develop tools and strategies to enhance employees’ understanding of benefits package
- Enhance team member leaves of absence experience
- 4-6 years of experience in U.S. & Global benefits including knowledge in health & welfare plans, international benefits, leave of absence, commuter benefits
- Understanding of U.S.& Global benefit compliance requirements
- Experience with HR Systems (Workday) and ability to learn new functionalities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Ability to lead new campaigns, create and execute on change management
- Willing to adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Help the world share their story