What You'll Do
- Own the technical aspect of the partnership, from the ideation phase, to development, to launch of their integration, and beyond. Whether that’s in-person, over video chat, or digging into a challenging debugging session over email - you’ll be the face of the platform for our partners.
- Work directly with our API Engineering team to ensure the voice of the partner is heard by influencing our API and SDK product roadmap.
- Design REST APIs that are easy to use and consistent.
- Opportunity to leverage your technical, product, and business skills on a daily basis.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience building web and/or mobile applications.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs, SDKs, HTTP, and OAuth.
- Solid communication skills; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both engineers and non-engineers.
- Ability to manage your responsibilities across many different aspects of the platform, from fostering partner relationships, to debugging, to designing APIs.
- Passion for APIs and Platforms; understand what makes a great RESTful API.
- You love helping people, particularly developers.
- Previous experience as a partner engineer, developer advocate, or API engineer a plus.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Pessoa Desenvolvedora/Consultora Júnior de Software
Black Box QA Engineer (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer in Test - Recommendations
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Backend Engineer, Platform Team
Updater, New York, NY
Software Engineer- Metro
Strava, San Francisco, CA - Strava HQ