At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The marketing technology team at Lyft owns the tools and processes that enable how we communicate with our 30MM riders and 1.4MM drivers. We’re building out the Lyft.com team to support our rapidly growing multi-modal transportation platform. The Lyft.com team partners closely with teams from across the organization to help inform the digital content and web feature roadmap in support of brand awareness campaigns, user growth, engagement, and retention. We are hiring a Program Manager who is passionate about our technology and has a strong understanding of the digital web ecosystem and project management experience to help evolve Lyft's web presence.
- Responsible for web projects from beginning to completion – intake site requests, making sure changes, assets, directions, and best practices are implemented. Communicate across stakeholders to set timelines and expectations and keep them informed.
- Use our CMS to update existing landing pages and create new microsites and pages.
- Be the center of knowledge for Lyft’s CMS and web analytics tool, advising partners on technical feasibility and best practices for web strategy and development. Use data from our web analytics and experimentation tools to inform decisions.
- Together with the Senior Site Manager, own the experimentation and site optimization roadmap in partnership with Lyft’s rider, driver, bikes and scooters, membership and Lyft for Business teams.
- Provide input on the product roadmap for our web engineering team based on business impact and company priorities.
- 3+ years of experience in a project manager or program manager role; experience working with technical teams and marketing teams highly preferred
- 6+ years experience in web marketing or site merchandising, SEO, data analysis/reporting, and A/B testing.
- Experience working with content management systems (e.g. Contentful), project management tools (e.g. Jira, Wrike), and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) required. SQL skills preferred but not required.
- Resourceful and scrappy: You can make something out of nothing, and are comfortable learning and leveraging new tools to improve processes and get programs started quickly
- World-class organizational abilities: incredibly detail-oriented, able to juggle multiple priorities and projects concurrently
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Help the world share their story